With current demands arising in the market, clients with large, complex industrial projects are looking for a specialized portfolio for “one-stop” contracts for EFC
(Engineering, Fabrication & Construction) & EPC (Engineer-Procure-Construct) respectively.
This way there can be a collaborative working relationship through all disciplines to realize a shared opinion, thinking to project goals and ongoing market trends with a new drive towards a road to success amid these circumstances.
This event will enable users to coordinate, perform, manage and share their challenges on all fronts of project engineering, procurement, module fabrication, and construction services in conjunction with experts and professionals here with their unique advice.
- Adam Novak, Head of Production
- Leadership & Change Management
- Collaboration 2.0 for Mega Projects
- EPC Project Delivery Systems and EPC Contractor Evaluation
- Managing Brownfield Challenges
- Implementation & Best Practices
- Agile/Scrum approach to project management.
- Successful Management of EPC Contracts and Dispute Resolution Strategies
- Maintain Project Control Through Scope, Schedule, Budget, and Resource
- A Roadmap to Tackle Cost & Time Overruns on EPC Mega Projects
- Project Interface Management
- Project Execution and Management
- Procurement in an EPC Environment
- Project Contracting Strategies
- Optimising Construction through Innovation-Evolving Modularisation & Prefabrication Solutions
- Disruptive Technologies and the Digital Transition
- Project Management in the Age of Digital Transformation
- EPC Engineering Deliverables Management-Challenges, risks and opportunities with digital transformation from legacy systems