**** Obtain All-Access Pass for life-time accessibility to all summit recordings, any materials or handouts from the speakers for download, plus other goodies as introduced.
Join the best CPD in AR for K-12 Education And Learning in 2020. Learn from global educators checking out the possibility of deeply immersive 3D experiences to engage and empower students learning. The 2020 AR in K-12 Education Summit is an online event lasting 3 days with a varied variety of worldwide speakers: researchers, best AR for Education content creators, worldwide K-12 educators, and Institutions aiming to identify present challenges, share best educational practices and promote collaborations in bringing AR into the classrooms. Ready to disrupt the pedagogical approach towards teaching and reimagine education in your classroom? Allow's change students learning experience and also help them achieve higher academic results.
Obtain access to the best global methods from your home, office or classroom. Register now for a Live Event. Recordings of the event are available for purchase (All-Access Pass).
See previous occasion "AR/VR in K-12 Education Summit 2019" - CLICK ON THIS LINK.
See previous event "Collaboration in the Digital K-12 Classroom Summit 2020" - GO HERE.
Who should attend:
- K-12 Educators
- Content Creators
- Instructional Designers
- Educational Institutions
- School District Representatives
- Homeschool Educators
- EdTech Enthusiasts and Consultants
- Library media specialists
- Michael Fricano II - Technology Integration Specialist, Iolani School, Hawaiian Islands
- Mark Savery - Head of eLearning (P-12) Emmanuel College, Australia
- Mary Catherine Coleman - Chair of the TIDES Initiative and Lower and Intermediate School Librarian, Francis W. Parker School, USA
- Dr. Neelam Parmar - Director of Educational Technology, Digital Learning and Innovation, Ashford School/United Learning Trust, UK
- James McCrary - Co-Founder, Singularity Media Group, Louisiana Area
- Mary Howard - Teacher at Veronica E. Connor Middle School, USA
- Christina Zientek - Instructional Design Specialist at Ms. Zentech, USA
- Megan Mongelli - Technology Integration Specialist, Fort Mill School District, USA
- Melanie J Maas - Educational Consultant, TIE Builder, Canada
- Kris Szajner - Technology Integration Specialist, Prior Lake Savage Area Schools, USA
- Rachelle Dene Poth - Spanish and STEAM Teacher, Consultant, Riverview Junior Senior High School and THRIVEinEDU LLC, USA
- Christine Danhoff - Technology Integration Specialist, Genoa Area Locals Schools, USA
- Dr. Amanda Smith - Digital Learning Specialist, Lufkin ISD, USA
- Kim Murphree - Educational Technology Trainer, Mansfield ISD, USA
- Michael Drezek - District Technology Integrator Lake Shore CSD, USA
- Sun, 12 Aug 2020, 12:30 PM
- Sun, 14 Aug 2020, 9:30 PM