Come join these speakers on a talk about transcultural and early age communication.
- Dra. Marisa Punta Rodulfo
- Lic. Silvia Gomel
- Dr. Miguel Benasayag
- Lic. Diana Silvia Blumenthal
- Dr. Miguel Spivacow
- Dra. María Laura Méndez
- Dra. Mariela Resches
- Dr. Pablo Farneda
- Lic. Marcelo Luis Cao
- Lic. María Cristina Rojas
- Recording - Transfer Avatars on the Link Device
- Recording - the Familiar, Families in Diversity, Current Parentalities
- Recording - Why Was Deleuze Interested in Foucault?
- Recording - Adolescents: Between Merlí and 13 Reasons Why?
- Recording - the Trans: Rethinking Bodies and Subjectivities
- Recording - Families With Children: Overflows and Challenges in the Current Clinic
- Recording - When the "He will speak eventually" Does Not Work: The Difficulties of Early Language and Its Clinical Significance
- Recording - the Couple in Session. the Psychic Workings of the Bond
- Recording - an Effective World Will It Be a Meaningless World?
- Recording - the Diagnosis of Singularity