Cloudsail, a company supporting Enterprise Contact Centres to innovate faster with cloud technology, is organizing the Online Contact Center Cloud Migration Conference. Learn from companies who have successfully migrated their contact centres from on premise to the cloud, by going through their challenges and best methodologies they used.
Please note the following times are in PST.
- 9.00am - 9.05am: Welcome & attendee video, sound check & orientation
- 9.05am - 9.30am: "Digital Transformation & Cloud Migration for Contact Centres: The Overview" - Virginia Riches
- 9:30am - 10:00am: "What should a first time founder know?" transforming what you’re going through into something that’s actionable for other people - Tani Yuki (Forbes 12 most influential women in tech)
- 10.00am - 11:00am: Networking break & meet other attendees in 1:1 video sessions & breakout session 1
- 11:00am - 11.15am: "Video communication for customer experience" - Ruben Dua
- 11.15am - 12.00pm: Networking break & meet other attendees in 1:1 video sessions or 2:2 mini group booths & Breakout session 2
- 12:00pm -1:00pm: "The Struggle Businesses Face When Integrating Cutting Edge Tech Into Their CX Strategy." - Jeremy Starcher
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Group networking over lunch - Meet other attendees in 1:1 video sessions or 2:2 mini group booths & breakout sessions 3
- 2.00pm - 2.30 pm: Networking break & meet other attendees in 2:2 mini group booths
- 2.30pm - 3.00pm: "The 4 Ways to Make Your Journey to the cloud easier, when migrating your contact centre on premise to the cloud" - Jeffrey Graham
- 3.00pm -4.00pm: Panel Discussion - "Why cloud matters: The Essential Cloud Characteristics with all speakers"
- 4.00pm - 5.00pm: Happy Hour Group Networking