The University of Maryland Extension is organizing the 32nd edition of the Annual Personal Finance Seminar for Professionals. This edition will be focused on the following theme: "Financially Successful Aging, a Practitioner's Seminar to Later Life Financial Well-Being."
- Angela Antonelli, Mediator, Georgetown University
- Marcy Einhorn, Mediator, Conflict Resolution for Elders
- Luke Erickson, Ph.D and Personal Finance Extension Specialist, University of Idaho Extension
- Christine Moriarty, President, MoneyPeace, Inc.
- Hector Ortiz, Senior Policy Analyst, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- David Santana, Health Insurance Specialist, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Diana Varela, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration
- Nicole Wipp, Founder & Lead Attorney, Family & Aging Law Center PLLC
The exact schedule will be defined later.
- Angela Antonelli, "From Savings to Security: The Need to Improve Retirement Readiness"
- Marcy Einhorn, "Life Death and Conflict"
- Luke Erickson, "Identifying Senior Scams"
- Christine Moriarty, "Beyond Retirement: Planning for the Senior Set"
- Hector Ortiz, "Pathways to Financial Well-Being among Older Adults"
- David Santana, "Understanding Medicare"
- Diana Varela, "All You Need to Know About Retirement"
- Nicole Wipp, "Fundamentals of Estate Planning: How to be a 'hero' to your clients & their families when a healthcare crisis occurs"