The Virtual Product Summit is an online conference organized by Product School, a company that provides product management training to professionals worldwide. This 4-hour long virtual conference dedicated to product management will gather product managers from top tech companies.
- Carlos González De Villaumbrosia, Founder & CEO of Product School
- Maureen Keating, Product Marketing Manager at Facebook
- Parul Goel, Head of Product at PayPal
- Matin Movassate, Co-Founder & CEO of Heap
- Pratik Shah, Product Lead at Lyft
- Clemence Tiradon, Dir of Product at eBay
- Brendan Foley, Fmr Head of Product at Atlassian
- Andrey Khusid, CEO of Miro
- Roshni Jain, VP of Product at Eventbrite
- Gibson Biddle, Fmr VP of Product at Netflix
Please note the following times are in PST.
- 09:00am: The Future of Product Management
- 09:25am: Product Management or Product Marketing: Which Is Right For You?
- 09:50am: Building Momentum at Work
- 10:15am: Product Analytics is Useless
- 10:40am: Let's Talk Marketplaces: Product & Growth
- 11:05am: 3 Key Biases in Product and How to Avoid Them
- 11:30am: The World in 50 Years - Eight Technology Trends, One Decade at a Time
- 11:55am: Fireside Chat
- 12:20pm: OKRs for Product Teams
- 09:45pm: Branding for Builders